Be part of our mission
Dhyanyoga Centers is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the spiritual evolution of individuals and the peace and welfare of humankind. Out of her compassion, Anandi Ma feeds the hungry, provides medical care for the needy, and has built a school, clinic and hospital in India. However, supporting spiritual evolution has by far the deepest impact on the soul of the receiver, as well as the giver.
“Contributing to a person’s spiritual awakening is the highest charity, because once we’re enlightened, all our miseries are destroyed. The blessings you receive as a result of a donation are beyond the contemplation and understanding of the mind.”
Instructions for Donating
Click here for some helpful information about donating to Dhyanyoga Centers (DYC)
1) Dhyanyoga Centers has several funds you may donate to, which are described in the form below. Please enter the amount you wish to donate for one or more of the funds listed. Our General Fund is our primary donation fund. Your donation total will display in the Payment area at the bottom of the page.
2) At the bottom of the form you will select whether you are making a one time donation or setting up a recurring monthly donation. In the same part of the form, we have a box where, if desired, you can send a note about your donation to our Finance office.
3) Using the form on this page, you can pay with either a credit card or from a Paypal account. When paying with Paypal, after you submit the donation form, you will be taken to a page on Paypal’s website to make your payment. WE DON’T STORE ANY PAYMENT INFORMATION ON OUR SERVER, SO PAYING WITH A CREDIT CARD IS SAFE.
4) If you’d like to donate by writing a check, don’t use the donation form below. Make your check payable to “DYC” and mail it to
P.O. Box 3194
Antioch, CA 94531
5) DYC is a registered non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
DYC is a registered non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible.