Chanting, Meditation and prayer for world peace
Every Sunday at 10 a.m.
On Sunday mornings, DYC streams a live meditation program. Join us for meditation plus chanting and prayer for world peace. Anandi Ma and Dileepji are still in India but when they return, satsang will resume as part of the program. Access from anywhere in the world at 10:00 am Pacific Time.
Registration is open for events through Mahasamadhi.
Our Antioch Center is now open for scheduled events. We are committed to everyone’s safety.
Ongoing (10am Pacific)
Live Online *Open to all
Dhyanyoga Centers Covid-19 Health & Safety Policy
Dhyanyoga Centers is based on ahimsa — non-violence in thought, word and deed — and the prayer for well-being, Lokah Samastah Sukinoh Bhavantu, which means "May everyone be happy and filled with peace, joy and love."
Shri Anandi Ma has spoken at length about putting the welfare of others ahead of ourselves. In these times of Covid, this translates to protecting others as well as ourselves. In this spirit, we require vaccination and follow the guidelines of our county and the CDC.
To help keep each other well...
- Everyone who visits the Antioch Center must be fully vaccinated. Vaccination cards can be presented either in person or via email to email@example.com before entering the building.
- Masks are required at all times indoors and if in close proximity to others outdoors. We provide masks for those who have forgotten to bring one.
- Please do not come to the Center if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the space and as needed during the event.
- We keep the Center clean and run air purifiers and ceiling fans. We will open windows when possible.
- We may limit the number of visitors and arrange seating for social spacing depending on current guidelines.
- Please be sure to follow health and safety guidelines regarding travel and social interactions for ten days prior to visiting the Center. We all agree to test for Covid if we or anyone in close proximity to us has symptoms that could be Covid.
Updated March 11, 2022