Pitru Tarpana Ancestor Puja
During the two weeks of Shraddh, we honor our ancestors and departed loved ones through donations of food and other forms of charity. On the final day of Shraddh, we’ll perform the Pitru Tarpana puja for the peace of these souls, to help their spiritual evolution and to harmonize our relationships with them.
Ongoing (10am Pacific)
Live Online *Open to all
Dhyanyoga Centers Covid-19 Health & Safety Policy
Dhyanyoga Centers is based on ahimsa — non-violence in thought, word and deed — and the prayer for well-being, Lokah Samastah Sukinoh Bhavantu, which means "May everyone be happy and filled with peace, joy and love."
Shri Anandi Ma has spoken at length about putting the welfare of others ahead of ourselves. In these times of Covid, this translates to protecting others as well as ourselves.
To help keep each other well...
- Vaccinations are recommended but no longer required.
- Masks are still required at all times indoors and if in close proximity to others outdoors. We provide masks for those who have forgotten to bring one.
- Please do not come to the Center if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the space and as needed during the event.
- We keep the Center clean and run air purifiers and ceiling fans. We will open windows when possible.
- We may limit the number of visitors and arrange seating for social spacing depending on current guidelines.
- Please be sure to follow health and safety guidelines regarding travel and social interactions for ten days prior to visiting the Center. We all agree to test for Covid if we or anyone in close proximity to us has symptoms that could be Covid.
Updated September 5, 2022