Walking the Path
Come, sit, meditate and experience
Anandi Ma’s message is simple. In the tradition of her teacher Shri Dhyanyogi, she invites us to discover that all the knowledge we need is within us, and meditation is the key.
The Infinite is in the form of pure love. Meditate to reach it and you will find infinite love, peace and happiness.
— Shri Anandi Ma
Meditate with Ma
More info and schedule available here.
We are all sparks of a Divine flame
Kundalini Maha Yoga awakens the spiritual energy that lives inside you, the energy that makes you fully human and reveals your innate divinity.
What is Kundalini Maha Yoga?
The ancient path of Kundalini Maha Yoga is based on the principle that in every human being there is a source of divine energy. The Sanskrit word for this energy is kundalini. Once activated, it leads us to experience our true Self.
Anandi Ma is a realized teacher, one of the rare living shaktipat gurus. Her teacher, Shri Dhyanyogi, was a great saint who spent decades searching for truth. Before leaving his body, he passed his ancient lineage to Anandi Ma, his spiritual heir.
His simple pure love and devotion to the welfare of humankind changed the hearts and lives of the thousands of people he touched.
Experience Dhyanyogiji’s story through his unique biography, available in our online store.
Our Antioch Center is now open for scheduled events. We are committed to everyone’s safety.
Dhyanyoga Centers Covid-19 Health & Safety Policy
Dhyanyoga Centers is based on ahimsa — non-violence in thought, word and deed — and the prayer for well-being, Lokah Samastah Sukinoh Bhavantu, which means "May everyone be happy and filled with peace, joy and love."
Shri Anandi Ma has spoken at length about putting the welfare of others ahead of ourselves. In these times of Covid, this translates to protecting others as well as ourselves. In this spirit, we require vaccination and follow the guidelines of our county and the CDC.
To help keep each other well...
- Everyone who visits the Antioch Center must be fully vaccinated. Vaccination cards can be presented either in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before entering the building.
- Masks are required at all times indoors and if in close proximity to others outdoors. We provide masks for those who have forgotten to bring one.
- Please do not come to the Center if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the space and as needed during the event.
- We keep the Center clean and run air purifiers and ceiling fans. We will open windows when possible.
- We may limit the number of visitors and arrange seating for social spacing depending on current guidelines.
- Please be sure to follow health and safety guidelines regarding travel and social interactions for ten days prior to visiting the Center. We all agree to test for Covid if we or anyone in close proximity to us has symptoms that could be Covid.
Updated March 11, 2022
3306 Contra Loma Boulevard
Antioch, CA 94509
Mon-Wed ~ 10-6
Thurs-Sat ~ 11:30-4